HW Estate Agents are delighted to offer this lower ground floor apartment currently arranged as a two double bedroom apartment.
Situated on the lower ground floor of a prominent period building opposite Hove Lawns is the spacious garden apartment.
As you enter the apartment you are meet with a large entrance hall which has plenty of useful storage space. Off the hall is a separate modern kitchen with integrated appliances, next to this you will find the newly fitted bathroom which has been fully tiled and benefits from a large bath with shower over. The lounge is to the front of the building and has a large south facing window which fills the room with natural light, there are also two double bedrooms one giving access to the properties private patio which provides the perfect place to unwind in the summer months.
This property is currently arranged as a two bedroom but is in the process of being given consent.
- Black & White Driving School (0.31 mi)1 reviews
- Embassy Language Training School (0.78 mi)1 reviews
- Greater Brighton Metropolitan College (1.06 mi)3 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (1.82 mi)4 reviews
- Southlands Hospital (3.97 mi)1 reviews
- Brighton Health and Wellbeing Centre (0.19 mi)1 reviews
- La Cave à Fromage (0.16 mi)21 reviews
- Riddle and Finns The lanes (0.85 mi)67 reviews
- Smokeys Brighton (0.46 mi)7 reviews
- Bread and Milk (0.97 mi)13 reviews
- Small Batch Coffee Roasters (0.24 mi)4 reviews
- Coffee @ 33 (0.98 mi)28 reviews