This spacious first floor apartment is located on County Oak Avenue in the popular area of Hollingbury.
Entering the apartment you are met with a large entrance hall which has useful storage cupboards. There are two good size doubles the master is located at the front of the property with space for a large double bed. The second bedroom is at the rear and is also a good size.
The kitchen diner has been recently redecorated and has appliances including an integrated oven and gas hob. There is a built in breakfast bar area providing space to dine. The family bathroom is tiled in a neutral beige tile, there is a bath with shower over, W/C and hand wash basin.
The spacious south facing living room is located at the rear of the property and has double doors leading out on to the private balcony.
This property has allocated parking and is offered with no ongoing chain.
- Patcham High School (0.61 mi)2 reviews
- X L School Of Motoring (0.55 mi)1 reviews
- Brighton Driving Lessons (1.07 mi)3 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (2.95 mi)4 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (2.72 mi)1 reviews
- Brighton Health and Wellbeing Centre (2.79 mi)1 reviews