*Guide Price £350,000 – £375,000*
HW Estate Agents are excited to offer this well proportioned two double bedroom apartment, with a Southerly aspect and views over the communal gardens.
Furze Croft, Furze Hill is located in the extremely popular location of St Ann's Well gardens, with easy access to all areas of central Brighton and Hove. The apartment is accessed via the imposing communal entrance, with period features, and a passenger lift to the fourth floor.
Entering the apartment you are met with a large entrance hallway with storage cupboards. The lounge is in the middle of the property, it is spacious and has a Southerly aspect, with large windows and oblique sea views.
The kitchen is finished in high gloss white with a Teak worktop, there is a built-in oven, hob, fridge/freezer and space for a washing machine.
The master bedroom is a large double with space for wardrobes and a desk, the second bedroom is also a double with a bright and airy feel, benefiting from the south facing window.
The bathroom is tiled with a mosaic effect, there is a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC and a chrome towel rail.
To the back and front of Furze Croft are glorious gardens, with mature shrubs and trees, perfect for some shade on a hot summers day.
- Patcham High School (2.56 mi)2 reviews
- Black & White Driving School (0.22 mi)1 reviews
- Embassy Language Training School (0.48 mi)1 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (1.8 mi)4 reviews
- Southlands Hospital (3.99 mi)1 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (3.34 mi)1 reviews
- The Basketmakers (0.9 mi)52 reviews
- Riddle and Finns The lanes (0.84 mi)67 reviews
- La Cave à Fromage (0.21 mi)21 reviews
- Bread and Milk (0.79 mi)13 reviews
- Coffee @ 33 (0.8 mi)28 reviews
- Marwood Bar & Coffeehouse (0.8 mi)75 reviews