Hove | Park | Views
This well positioned, spacious and bright detached family bungalow with three double bedrooms and two large reception rooms is the perfect space for families. Just south of Dyke Road and close to Hove Park this home is located in one of the City's most prestigious locations and offers sea views from the rooms at the front of the property.
Upon entering you are immediately met by a large entrance hall, with the rooms leading off as well as the loft hatch. Having such a large loft, means the property would suit a loft conversion (stnp). The master bedroom is located at the front of the property, with lots of built in storage and views over Hove towards the sea. Bedrooms two and three are situated in the middle of the property. The luxury family bathroom is at the rear and has a large jacuzzi style bath, shower, wc and wash hand basin. The modern kitchen has all appliances including a stunning range cooker, a large window and door leading out onto the large garden. Conveniently, the dining room is situated next to the kitchen and can be access via a serving hatch for ease. Access to the garden is via the dining areas double french doors. The dining area can also be opened up, via double doors, to the large reception room which has a feature fireplace and large window overlooking the south facing sun terrace.
Outside, the property offers lots of space for the whole family. At the front there is a long driveway leading up to the detached garage, with power and light. To the rear the garden is private and lawned with a paved pathway behind the garage.
- Patcham High School (1.67 mi)2 reviews
- Embassy Language Training School (0.9 mi)1 reviews
- Portslade Community College (2.51 mi)2 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (2.91 mi)4 reviews
- Southlands Hospital (3.42 mi)1 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (3.89 mi)1 reviews
- Galileo Pizzeria (0.23 mi)3 reviews
- Hove Park Cafe (0.49 mi)8 reviews
- Spice tandoori (0.65 mi)2 reviews
- I Love Coffee (0.52 mi)1 reviews
- intenso coffee shop (1.3 mi)2 reviews
- Preston Park Café (1.11 mi)2 reviews