This split level apartment is located on the first floor of an imposing period building and offers a versatile contemporary living space in Central Brighton.
Entering the property you are met with a small entrance hall which has space to store coats & shoes, a door leads into the open plan kitchen living area. The living area has high ceilings with contemporary hanging lights and a large west facing window. The modern fitted kitchenette is located under the stairs, it has an integrated oven, hob and fridge freezer.
Heading up the stairs to the first floor you are met with a further reception area which is currently used as an office, there is a mezzanine double bed and open wardrobe area. The shower room has been recently refitted with a shower cubicle, wash, wash basin and exposed brick wall.
This property is available from early November.
- Black & White Driving School (0.54 mi)1 reviews
- Greater Brighton Metropolitan College (0.55 mi)3 reviews
- Embassy Language Training School (0.72 mi)1 reviews
- Royal Sussex County Hospital (1.49 mi)4 reviews
- Southlands Hospital (4.31 mi)1 reviews
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital (3.03 mi)1 reviews
- Riddle and Finns The lanes (0.56 mi)67 reviews
- The Basketmakers (0.58 mi)52 reviews
- Smokeys Brighton (0.44 mi)7 reviews
- Bread and Milk (0.47 mi)13 reviews
- Coffee @ 33 (0.48 mi)28 reviews
- Marwood Bar & Coffeehouse (0.53 mi)75 reviews