This beautifully refurbished chalet has been extended and renovated through out making it a fantastic family home for any buyer.
Approaching the property you are met with a drive which has parking for 2 cars, entering the property there is a spacious entrance hall with useful built in storage cupboards. At the front of the property are two bedrooms, one large bay fronted double and a smaller single bedroom. Next is the family bathroom which has been finished In a neutral white with a grey tile floor, there is a bath with shower over, W/C and wash basin.
At the rear of the property is the open plan kitchen / living area, the kitchen has modern high gloss white cupboards, a grey tiled floor, integrated fridge freezer, oven, hob and space for a washing machine. The living area looks over the rear garden and has a large skylight which fills the room with light.
Heading upstairs you will find the master bedroom which is a large double with downland views, there is an ensuite shower room which has a double length shower, W/C and wash basin.
- Mile Oak Primary School (0.14 mi)1 reviews
- Portslade Community College (0.23 mi)2 reviews
- Mile Oak Community Centre (0.22 mi)2 reviews
- Southlands Hospital (1.06 mi)1 reviews
- Brighton Health and Wellbeing Centre (3.72 mi)1 reviews
- Sussex Travel Clinic (3.18 mi)1 reviews
- Hangleton Manor (1.14 mi)13 reviews
- The Romans pub (1.11 mi)3 reviews
- Dilshad Tandoori (0.09 mi)3 reviews
- Bread and Milk (4.33 mi)13 reviews
- Ginger & Dobbs (2.34 mi)1 reviews
- Marwood Bar & Coffeehouse (4.41 mi)75 reviews